- Keeps feet odor free and comfortable
- Lightweight and breathable construction
- Anti-bacterial ensuring you the perfect hygiene
- Unique construction absorbs the moisture and keep your feet fresh all
- Non-slip finish with cushion for comfort
The Bamboo Charcoal Insoles uses the natural bamboo charcoal material in the
middle of the insole with fabric surface. We manufacture the insole through a
special press technique. Bamboo charcoal, also called takesumi (takezumi) or
chikutan (tikutan) in Japanese, comes from bamboo that is carbonized under high
temperature. There are innumerable holes crosswise in its structure and is said
to have to an inner surface of up to 700 square meter per gram. It has the
natural moisture absorbent mineral material.
Bamboo Charcoal Insole is a natural health care product, it eliminates odor,
it is breathable, and also absorbent. With all of the bamboo charcoal heat
reaction properties. It improves foot microcirculation, it has anti-bacterial
and anti-fungal properties, it wicks moisture, and keeps feet odor free.